Get your projects started faster and more effectively!
- Reduce manual steps and standardize the configuration for your projects across the portfolio, department, or group
- Pre-define as much data as you wish from the entire Eclipse data set – profile information, resources, evaluation and alignment, financial plans, work plans, documents, and more
- Apply consistent security and access control
- Accelerate project intake by leveraging Project Requests
Monitor the health and status of your project from one place!
- Customizable layout and highly configurable data panels
- Advanced charting featuring drill-down functionality for deeper analysis
- Summary panels act as jump-in point for project investigation
Early Adopter Enhancements – Searches and Dashboards
The Early Adopters gave us some great feedback to help make our searches and dashboards better than ever!
- Skip the dashboard landing page by setting your preferred dashboard
- More data points available on all objects – risk and issue fields, resource information, task data, resource plan data, custom project properties and resource roles
- Leverage Eclipse data in other places by exporting charts and data tables in a variety of formats
Usability improvements to the Timesheet Panel and Timesheet Tool.
- Reworked timesheet panel allows better view of your assignments
- Make your time entries even fast using the “Enter-to-save” feature
- Take advantage of the “Auto-Load” preference added to the Timesheet Tool
Extract and analyze your entire portfolio using powerful reporting tools!
- Attractive PDF reports covering all Eclipse data points including Projects, Risks, Issues, and Resources
- Extract data into Microsoft Excel for further manipulation and pivoting
- Create your own “Custom Report Templates” using a markup language that can read data directly from Eclipse